- Located in central Moorabbin and close to public transport
- Supportive team of other clinicians able to cross refer to each other
- Attractive opportunity set in a prestigious and very busy and well-run family practice
A career at Bupa Dental Moorabbin is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both BDC and our customers.
Bupa Dental Moorabbin is a well-established practice who provides a state of the art facility focused on providing our patients with only the highest standard of dentistry. We offer a wide range of dental services, from preventative treatments to more involved treatments such as dental implants, surgery, root canals and sleep dentistry.
Currently we have a rare vacancy for an experienced Dentist looking to work 2.5 or 3.5 days per week including Saturday morning.
Our practice is seeking a general patient-orientated dental practitioner with minimum 3+ years local, clinical experience who can provide the ultimate patient experience. While competency in all aspects of general dentistry is essential, we also highly regard demonstrated experience in crown and bridge, oral surgery, endodontics and perio.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also essential. You will be committed to providing excellent dental care in a fast-pace busy environment and be willing to contribute positively to our professional and friendly team environment.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in an Australian Practice partnered with current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Demonstrated experience in surgery, endodontics and prosthodontics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Being able to work in a busy fast pace environment
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Availability to work Saturday mornings
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental:
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
- Access to benefits such as; HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
How to apply:
If what you have read describes and is you, we would love to meet you. Click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.