Job Reference: PLGS-JO-2104-17845
- Exciting career opportunity available for experienced Dentist
- Competitive rates with high revenue earning potential in our state of the art facility
- Mentorship and support offered by our leading Practice Principals and Corporate team
Bupa Dental, Tea Tree Plaza (South Australia) is an exciting state of the art practice supported by Bupa Dental Corporation! Lead by our principal Dr Philip Stacy, we strive to make a difference to our patients’ experience as we aim to provide more than just a visit to the dentist.
We are currently seeking an experienced dentist to join our dynamic team working 25 hours per week.
We can offer competitive rates and high revenue earning potential with patient referrals from our Bupa Retail Centres. This is an excellent role to further your dental skills and knowledge in a supportive, state of the art facility with all the latest technologies.
The heart of the role:
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Efficient delivery of high quality treatment and a commitment to excellence
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Adhere to infection protocol and meets the practice treatment philosophy
What you'll bring:
- Qualified General Dentist with demonstrated local clinical experience
- AHPRA registration to practice dentistry in Australia
- Valid and current Professional Indemnity insurance
- Confident in all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to patients at easy
- Exude confidence in clinical treatment
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced, team environment
- A caring and empathetic personality
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Tailored corporate uniform
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
About Bupa Dental:
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter. To be considered for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or Australia Permanent Resident, currently registered with AHPRA with a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.bupadental.com