Job Reference: LJGQ-JO-2102-17547
- Opportunity to work across two sites of varying demographics
- Existing patient base to take on
- Located in Minyama and Maleny of Sunshine Coast
We at Bupa Dental - Kawana and Bupa Dental - Maleny are currently recruiting for an experienced, highly motivated experienced Dentist who is interested in working and estabilshing himself/herself on the Sunshine Coast. Equipped with latest technologies and equipment, our practice is seeking a patient-orientated and independent dental practitioner with minimum 2 years’ local, clinical experience who is confident and competent to take on an existing patient base.
You will be competent across all aspects of general dentistry and confident with extractions (simple or complex) and preferably have interests in oral surgery and implants, as we offer implants at the practice. You pride yourself as an excellent communicator with good people skills and committed to providing excellent dental care.
The role will be divided across our two sites in Maleny and Minyama.
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Enjoy full clinical freedom in compliance with ADA guidelines
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
- Wonderful scenery and central location with access to amenities
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Australia
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Kawana.html
To discuss this role or other employment opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on 0419 018 381.