Job Reference: JO-2102-17671
- Immediate start with existing patient base
- Full time opportunity
- Close to public transport and all amenities
Freedom Dental are committed to ensuring that our patients experience the highest quality of dental treatment in a relaxed and calming environment. We are a large, progressive practice committed to seeing our staff grow professionally while acquiring new skills. As a business committed to developing and encouraging the whole team, we provide regular mentoring, coaching and training opportunities. We expect you to keep abreast of current techniques and technologies and to have a constant and never-ending desire for improvement.
What we are looking for is a Dentist that knows the importance of teamwork, empathy and clear communication. We will provide you with an environment that has care and consideration for each other and our patients as our core. You will have access to strategies and processes that will support you in your care of your patients. We provide flexible work hours and no weekend work!
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of valid radiation licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Tailored corporate uniform
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter. To be considered for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or Australia Permanent Resident, currently registered with AHPRA with a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance. To discuss this opportunity and once you have submitted your application. please give Anny from the Recruitment team a call on 0407 108 482.