Job Reference: JO-2011-16874
- Rare full-time opportunity in a fast pace state of the art practice
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
- Based in Macksville, NSW
Fresh Dental Care takes utmost pride in their community and patient care; we are known in the community for providing quality dental treatment. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants to cosmetic dentistry.
Located in Macksville, less than an hour drive from Coffs Harbour this is a unique and career-enhancing opportunity for a highly motivated, patient-oriented Dentist who is located along the north coast or wanting to relocate, looking for long term career prospects.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered for this opportunity
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
About Bupa Dental Corporation:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network bring many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That's why, we;re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
Here at Fresh Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you’ve been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.