Job Reference: QPGN-JO-2101-17429
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Dentist
- Part time position - working: Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- Be a part of our state of the art clinic on the north shore
Bupa Dental Hunters Hill prides themselves in providing comprehensive range of dental services.
We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants.
Here at Bupa Dental with our experienced staff, we are committed to delivery high quality dental care in a friendly environment.
We are currently seeking motivated, skilled and patient-orientated dental practitioners with minimum of 3 years local experience, who enjoys family dentistry and any special interests in orthodontics will be highly regarded.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
Join us at Bupa Dental and be part of Australasia largest dental network. Give the kind of patient care you love to get and hone your expertise! Have a great team of skilled dental nurses in the surgery, work with modern equipment and enjoy clinical autonomy of running your books. Have access and participate in our clinical education and training for clinicians that offers CPD points too!
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- 3 + years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Specialist areas in Orthodontics and Invisalign highly regarded
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information, reach out to Loren Walker from the Bupa Dental Corporation Resourcing Department: Loren.Walker@bupa.com.au