Dentist | Part Time | Hunters Hill, NSW
Job Reference: JO-1911-15415
- Exciting opportunity with an established practice
- Working Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and alternate Saturdays
- Minimum of 2 years’ experienced required to be considered
Bupa Dental Hunters Hill prides themselves in providing comprehensive range of dental services. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants. Here at Bupa Dental with our experienced staff, we are committed to delivery high quality dental care in a friendly environment.
We are interested to speak with motivated, skilled and patient-orientated dental practitioners with minimum 2 years local experience, who enjoys family dentistry and any special interests in endodontics, orthodontics, implants will be highly regarded.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- 2 + years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
Join us at Bupa Dental and be part of Australasia largest dental network. Give the kind of patient care you love to get and hone your expertise! Have a great team of skilled dental nurses in the surgery, work with modern equipment and enjoy clinical autonomy of running your books. Have access and participate in our clinical education and training for clinicians that offers CPD points too!
We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
For further enquiries or interested but have some questions? Please do not hesitate to reach out to Charmian Kwan at 02 9420 6843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.