Job Reference: JQGQ-JO-2102-17578
- Rare opportunity for a Dentist to join a well-renowned organisation
- Competitive rates with opportunity to immediately take over an existing client base
- Located in Helensvale upper Gold Coast, QLD
Bupa Dental Helensvale is a general dental practice located 30 minutes north of Gold Coast. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants. Here at Bupa Dental with our experienced staff, we are committed to deliver high quality dental care in a friendly environment.
Our practice is seeking a Dentist ideally with experienced working at a local dental practice. Graduates will be considered.
The role may be anywhere from 30 to 38 hours per week and we are willing to negotiate the days of work.
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Enjoy full clinical freedom in compliance with ADA guidelines
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
- Wonderful scenery and central location with access to amenities
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Minimum 5 years’ General Dental experience in an Australian Dental Practice
- Experience or interests in Oral Surgery, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implants, Orthodontics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
To discuss this role or other employment opportunities please email email@example.com or contact directly on 0419 018 381.