Job reference: SGGK-JO-2002-15726
- Join our team of dental professionals and provide expert care to our patients
- Part time position working 2 weekdays and fortnightly Saturdays if desired
- Central Hamilton location with easy access to transport and amenities
Chartwell Dental Centre in Hamilton and Rototuna Dental Centre provides patients with excellent and continuing oral health care. We offer an extensive range of general, implant and aesthetic dentistry services, while taking the time to listen and understand each patient’s situation and make a thorough assessment before commencing any treatment.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Dentist to work part-time 2 days a week at our Chartwell practice.
There is the option of picking up fortnightly Saturdays as well if desired.
To be successful in this role you will be a highly competent general dentist with minimum 2 years’ experience, capable of dealing with various treatments. You will also need to be up to date with the latest technologies.
Above all, we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who friendly and willing to contribute positively to our well established, professional but friendly team environment.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a New Zealand or Australian dental practice
- Experience with IV sedation is highly preferred
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Proficiency in all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.chartwelldentalcentre.co.nz