Job Reference: AKGQ-JO-2001-15667
- Immediate start for the right Dentist
- Located in Gladstone, Central Queensland
- Working within an established business and an existing patient base with great potential to thrive
Optima Dental Care is a long established dental business that prides itself on quality treatment and excellent customer care. We care for our patients by providing an extensive range of treatment, from routine preventative care to comprehensive treatment. Our team are committed to delivering high quality dental care in a safe, comfortable environment.
As a business committed to developing and encouraging the whole team, we provide regular mentoring, coaching and training opportunities. We expect you to keep abreast of current techniques and technologies and to have a constant and never-ending desire for improvement.
What we are looking for is a Dentist that knows the importance of teamwork, empathy and clear communication. A sense of humour is incredibly important. We will provide you with an environment that has care and consideration for each other and our patients as our core. We will challenge you to become the best individual you can be. You will have access to strategies and processes that will support you in your care of your patients.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- All relevant licences and operating experience with X-Ray equipment – preferably extra-oral and CBCT, however this can be obtained after commencement
- Experience within the Australian – Private or Public – Dental sector
- A willingness to embrace systems and procedures that are in place to assist you and your patient and a desire to learn
How to apply:
If working in a positive environment that cares about each other and our patients sounds like a great fit, click Apply Now and submit your resume and cover letter. To be considered for this opportunity you need to be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident who possesses a current and valid AHPRA registration and insurances to practice as a dentist in Australia.