Job Reference: LMGN-JO-2104-17954
- Rare opportunity to work as a Dentist part of a large organisation
- Part time opportunity working 2 days a week
- Conveniently located close to Eastwood station, parking also available
Eastwood Dental is looking for a caring Dentist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a practice that provides a comprehensive range of dental services.
Our practice is seeking a patient-orientated dental practitioner with clinical experience who can provide the ultimate patient experience.
To be successful in this role you must be a qualified Dentist ideally with experience but not essential. You must be proficient in all aspects of general dentistry.
Due to the patient demographics the ability to speak either Korean or Mandarin fluently will be highly regarded.
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Enjoy full clinical freedom in compliance with ADA guidelines
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
- Central location close to amenities
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak Korean or Mandarin fluently will be highly regarded
- New graduates are welcome to apply
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice please visit http://www.eastwooddental.net.au/
To discuss this or other opportunities please contact directly email@example.com or on +61 419 018 381.