Job reference: JO-2010-16746
- Great opportunity for an experienced Dentist
- Casual opportunity
- Located in Dulwich Hill, close to public transport and all amenities
Dulwich Dental Services is an established practice for over 30 years that provides a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups and preventative dental treatments to more involved complex cosmetics procedures including implants and orthodontics. This is a unique and career-enhancing opportunity for a highly motivated Dentist who is interested in refining their dental skills with an existing patient base. Our practice is seeking a patient-orientated dental practitioner with minimum 2 years local, clinical experience who can provide the ultimate patient experience!
Working together with a team of up to 4 providers and practice support staff, you will be competent across all aspects of general dentistry. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must, as is a commitment to providing excellent dental care.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- 2 + years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Specialist areas in Orthodontics and Oral Surgery highly regarded
- Available to work on weekdays - preferable Tuesdays.
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Modern Dental equipment
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
How to apply
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.