Job Reference: JO-2102-17627
- Full Time opportunity to work 5 days a week for an experienced Dentist or a New Graduate
- Immediate start with existing patient base
- Located in Donnybrook, Heart of South West of Western Australia
Donnybrook has to offer...
- Fantastic public family playground
- Just a 30 minute drive to the beautiful Bunbury known as the City of Three Waters and as such, it's an aquatic playground
- The City of Bunbury, supermarket open 7 days a week from 7am till 7pm, from playgroup to palliative care the town caters for people and families of all ages
- Donnybrook provides the services of a hospital, dentist, medical and pathology centres, while children attend the Donnybrook School from kindy to year ten with ample choices of further study available in nearby Bunbury
Donnybrook Dental Surgery operate within a clean and comfortable environment and utilise modern techniques, their focus is on good dental health and looking after the wellbeing of their patients.
Our Dentists use state of the art equipment to provide complete dental care for the communities in the South West. They welcome and provide services to patients from many regional areas including Donnybrook, Balingup, Bunbury, Busselton, Boyup Brook, Bridgetown, Boyanup, Capel, Collie, Dardanup, Greenbushes, Manjimup, Nannup, Northcliffe and Pemberton.
An environment has been created where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts. This is an exciting career-enhancing opportunity for highly motivated Dentist to join the practice. We are interested to speak with motivated, skilled and patient-orientated dental practitioners with implants experience, who prides themselves in providing excellent patient care and experience.
New Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Full time opportunity for an experienced or New Graduate Dentist
- Proven experience in Dental Implants would be highly regarded
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Experience in Surgical extractions (Impacted Wisdom Teeth)
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
About Bupa Dental Corporation:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we're now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why we are leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
Here at Donnybrook our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you’ve been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively to discuss this role or other employment opportunities please email Helen.Saraya@bupa.com.au or contact directly on 0408 797