Dentists | Castle Hill, NSW
Job Reference: AQGN-JO-2001-15599
- Exciting start-up opportunity with mentorship and support offered by corporate and head of clinical
- Hours and days open for negotiation
- Conveniently located in the new wing of Castle Towers, accessible via metro and all amenities
Bupa Dental- Castle Tower is yet another exciting new practice supported by Bupa Dental Corporation opening late March 2020. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants.
With multiple openings for experienced clinicians to join our brand-new practice this March 2020. This is an exciting career-enhancing opportunity for driven, motivated and passionate Dentist(s) to be the pioneer clinical team for our new practice. We are interested to speak with motivated, skilled and patient-orientated dental practitioners with minimum 3 years local, who prides themselves in providing excellent patient care and experience!
Starting as a 2-chair practice but built to run as a 7-chair practice in the future, you are tenacious and thrive on the challenge in building up your patient base from the help of marketing from corporate and work towards the goal of having a return patient base in the long run.
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers. Hence what you’ll bring to be part of this exciting opportunity:
- A minimal of 3 + years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Specialist areas in Endodontics, Implants, Orthodontics highly regarded
What you’ll enjoy
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Tailored corporate uniform
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
About Bupa Dental:
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter. Please note, only candidates with valid and current working rights will be considered for the opportunity.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.bupadental.com.au