Job Reference: JO-2101-17514
- Exciting new opportunity for an experienced General Dentist
- Full time opportunity
- Located in Camberwell, close to public transport and all amenities
Bupa Dental, Camberwell is an exciting new practice supported by Bupa Dental Corporation. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants and orthodontics.
This is a unique and career-enhancing opportunity for a motivated experienced Dentist who has also been trained in Orthodontics to be part of our fast growing practice. We are looking for an ethical and patient-focused dental practitioner with clinical experience who consistently upgrades their knowledge and skills.Working together with our team of professional dentists and friendly support staff to build the practice and its patient base, you will also be competent across all aspects of general dentistry and up-to-date with the latest technologies. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must, as is a commitment to providing excellent dental care.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent recognised degree
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Specialist areas in Endodontics, Implants, Orthodontics highly regarded
- Language Proficiency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese (highly regarded)
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinician
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, please apply to submit your resume and cover letter. To discuss this role or other employment opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on 0407 108 482.