Job Reference: JO-2103-17750
- Full time position for an experienced Dentist
- Competitive rates with high revenue earning potential in a state of the art facility
- Located in Boronia with onsite parking and close to public transport
Bupa Dental Boronia is a well-established practice. Rebranded in 2016, we continue to provide state of the art facility focused on providing our patients with only the highest standard of dentistry offering a wide range of dental services, from preventative treatments to more involved treatments such as dental implants, dentures, cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
Our practice is seeking a patient-orientated dental practitioner with minimum 4 years local, clinical experience with excellent communication skills.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, this position will be best suited to a Dentist with a strong clinical background and proficiency in general dentistry including with complicated wisdon teeth extractions, cosmetic and restorative dentistry, root canal therapy of molars and surgical extractions. You will be committed to providing excellent dental care and be willing to contribute positively to our professional but friendly team environment.
For the successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians to further develop your skill set and work in a team environment with the latest technologies and equipment. Having a great sense of humour is always highly regarded in our team as it is embedded into our culture and working environment.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Minimal 4 years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Implant placements experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
- Availability to work full time hours across 4 days a week between Tuesdays and Saturdays
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinician
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, team driven, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.