Job reference: OVGN-JO-2106-18097
- Fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Dentist
- Part time position working Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Located in Bondi Junction close to public transport and amenities
At Bupa Dental Bondi Junction, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
Bupa Dental Bondi Junction is located in the heart of Bondi in Westfield Bondi Junction, currently operating as a 4 chair, with the capacity to expand into a 6 chair dental practice.
We currently have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Dentist to join our upbeat and hardworking team on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
The ideal candidate will bring experience in surgical extractions & Endodontics.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration and Indemnity insurance
- Possession of current licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this opportunity you need to be an Australian Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident who possesses a current and valid AHPRA registration and insurances to practice as a dentist in Australia.
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Bondi Junction (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Enjoy the benefits that working with Bupa Dental Corporation can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.email@example.com or contact directly on 0429 608 001
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-bondi-junction.html