Bendigo's Robertson Dental Innovations has a position open up for a qualified dentist to join our professional team. We are looking for someone whose focus is high quality dentistry, a team player and has a long-term view.
The position is taking over from an existing colleague. Working as part of our team the successful applicant will be working with the latest dental technologies including rotary endo, Oasis practice management software, digital X-rays and 3d CBCT. We invest back into our clinics for our patients and teams benefits.
Robertson Dental Innovations (RDI) provides the people of Bendigo and surrounds a one-stop shop for all facets of dentistry, including implants, orthodontics, molar endo/RCT, children's dentistry and sleep apnoea therapies. RDI has been part of our community in Bendigo for over 12 years creating new smiles as well helping our patients keep their teeth and gums healthy.
Located less than 2hrs from Melbourne, Bendigo is Victoria’s second largest regional centre with city amenities combined with a country lifestyle. Bendigo has good road and rail links to Melbourne and the Airport. Bendigo is also growing above the state average.
Applicants must be:
- APHRA registered and able to practice in Australia with no restrictions,
- Professional indemnity insurance,
- Full working rights in Australia,
- Be motivated and committed to building your patient base,
- Reliable and presentable,
- Fluent English skills,
- Ability to operate independently and as part of our a team
- good communications and interpersonal skills
- solid technical skills
- Ideal applicant would have at least 1 years’ experience in Australian or New Zealand Dentistry.
- Remuneration discussed based on level of experience
How to apply:
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.