Job Reference: JO-2002-15807
- Fantastic full-time opportunity as a contractor
- Minimum 5 years’ local Australian experience preferred
- Located in Albany Creek
Bupa Dental Albany Creek previously known as Albany Dental is a general dental practice located in Albany Creek. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants. Here at Bupa Dental with our experienced staff, we are committed to delivery high quality dental care in a friendly environment.
The Heart of the Role
This is a unique and career-enhancing opportunity for a highly motivated Dentist to join our established Bupa Dental Albany Creek practice. Our practice is seeking a patient-orientated dental practitioner with minimum 5 years local, clinical experience who can provide the ultimate patient experience!
With patient referrals directly from Bupa and catering to the locals, there are both existing and new patients. You will be competent across all aspects of general dentistry and up-to-date with the latest technologies. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must, as is a commitment to providing excellent dental care.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- 5 + years’ experience in an Australian Practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What you’ll enjoy
Joining the region’s largest dental practice network gives you the volume of patients to be fully rewarded for meeting achievable targets. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
About Bupa Dental:
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.