Job Reference: IVGS-JO-2105-18071
- Fantastic full time position available for a Dental Therapy / Sterilisation Assistant
- Ongoing position with training provided on the job
- Conveniently located in South Plympton, close to Adelaide CBD
A career at Lucas Dental is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Lucas Dental and our customers.
Lucas Dental offers a wide range of dental services tailored to our patient's individual needs.
Promoting lifelong oral health and providing a great looking smile. We offer a beautiful upmarket practice with a fantastic close knit team.
We utilise the latest in dental technology including the latest CEREC ceramic dentistry, digital radiography (x-rays & OPG), intra-oral cameras and Philips Zoom in-chair whitening, meaning we only offer the best treatment options for our patients.
We are currently seeking a full time opportunity as a Dental Therapy / Sterilisation Nurse, mostly working in the sterilisation room, and also some nursing with one of our Therapists.
This position requires a commitment to work full time hours including some Saturdays.
Experience in the industry is not necessary as training will be provided, however excellent communication skills, team work, attention to detail, and the ability to multi task in a fast-pace environment are all essential to succeeding in this role.
Heart of the role:
- Assist efficiently with all clinical preparation as required
- Prepare and sterilize dental packs and equipment
- Clean and prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols
- Maintain an appropriate level of supplies in treatment and sterilisation room
- Provide administration support to the front office as required
What you'll bring:
- Prior dental assisting or sterilisation experience highly regarded but not necessary
- Positive attitude and passionate about delivering high level of customer service
- Professional highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task work independently and in a team
- Must hold a valid Working with Children’s Check (PLEASE NOTE you are not permitted to start work without this)
Benefits of joining Lucas Dental (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.email@example.com or contact directly on 0429 608 001
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: www.lucasdental.com.au/
- It is essential to hold a current DCSI working with children clearance before commencing this role