Job Reference: JO-2102-17623
- Now hiring for experienced Dental Receptionists for our brand-new Bupa dental practice
- Full time, Part time and casual roles available for experienced Dental Receptionists
- Conveniently located at Canberra Civic, accessible via metro and all amenities
Bupa Dental - Canberra Civic is yet another exciting new practice supported by Bupa Dental Corporation, opening mid March 2021, we are looking for a team of experienced Dental Receptionists to make a difference to our patients’ experience as we aim to provide more than just a visit to the dentist.
We would like to hear from passionate experienced Dental Receptionists. If you are interested to be part of a new practice and be the pioneer team, looking for the next new challenge, this is an excellent role to put to test your experience and dental skills in start-up environment equipped with state-of-the-art facility and new equipment!
The Heart of the role:
- Dental Experience is a must
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Appointment book management
- Processing payments, Hicaps claims and setting up payment plans
- Liaising with labs and external supplier’s coordinator
- On-site training and support will be provided. You must be a quick learner and able to process a high volume of new information quickly.
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers. Hence what you’ll bring as part of our team:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, busy dental practice
- Experience with Prime Practice advantageous but not essential
- Thorough experience and knowledge in assisting with complex dental procedures would be desirable
- Excellent professional bearing, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Dentrix Ascend experience preferred, but not essential
- Flexibility to commit to working weekends Saturdays on a rotating roster
- Ability to work Thursday late nights according to centre management hours
About Bupa Dental:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 220+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter. Alternatively, to discuss this role or other employment opportunities please email Helen.Saraya@bupa.com.au">Helen.Saraya@bupa.com.auor contact directly on 0408 797 125