Job Reference: IMGS-JO-2011-16828
- Exciting, full-time hours available at Island Dental
- Excellent opportunity for a candidate with experience in the dental industry in our state of the art and contemporary practice!
- Conveniently located in West Lakes, close to Adelaide CBD!
Island Dental offers a wide range of dental services tailored to our patient's individual needs, promoting lifelong oral health and a great looking smile. Due to the expanding growth of our practice we are excited to create the new role of Clinical Treatment Coordinator / Receptionist. This position is sought with proven leadership skills to coordinate and direct our clinical team along with treatment coordinating.
Daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Patient liaisons; communicating the need for treatment to our patients in an educated and professional manner.
- High-end patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly & warm manner
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, greeting and assisting clients, checking, processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Processing referrals; finalising referral letters and other practice correspondence, managing internal & external referrals
- Be able to explain all facts of dental treatment and payment plans
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Liaising with the Business Manager and Lead Dentist
The successful candidate will bring to the practice the following attributes and skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the dental / medical industry is required to be successful in securing an interview.
- Excellence in relating to patients; a high degree of empathy and the willingness to go the extra mile for people.
- Exposure to dental administration; experience with Dentrix Ascend, Medicare, HICAPS and Microsoft office software will be highly regarded.
- Outstanding quality written and verbal communication skills; fantastic phone manner, ability to build team & client relationships.
- Very strong organisation and time management skills; ability to multitask and pick up new systems quickly. Exposure to a fast-paced dental practice in the past will be highly regarded.
Working at Island Dental
Island Dental offer’s a beautiful, upmarket practice, with a fantastic, close knit team. We utilize the latest in dental technology including the latest CEREC ceramic dentistry, digital radiography (x-rays & OPG), intra-oral cameras and Philips Zoom in-chair whitening, meaning we only offer the best treatment options for our patients.
The right candidate will be provided with training, however will be expected to hit the ground running!
Every role we recruit for is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and skills.