Job reference: JO-2101-17472
- Great career opportunity for an experienced Dental Receptionist
- Permanent Part Time opportunity working at a prestigious practice
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team in a fast-paced practice
Bupa Dental Ballarat is a progressive, state of the art dental practice seeking a motivated, caring and enthusiastic person committed to working in a team environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a dental receptionist to join our team.The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate people skills at a mature level and have good manual dexterity. They will be willing to continually upgrade their skills to meet the outstanding level of excellence that is always expected.
Above all, we are looking for a highly professional candidate, eager to learn and develop their skills. The successful candidate will possess an excellent sense of initiative, have a displayed interest in dentistry, and have the right attitude.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent customer service to our patients
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the front office area
- Patient liaisons; communicating the need for treatment to our patients in an educated and professional manner
- High-end patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly & warm manner
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, greeting and assisting clients, checking, processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Processing referrals; finalising referral letters and other practice correspondence, managing internal & external referrals
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrated experience managing the front office in a large dental practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong focus on patient care
- Great organisation and time management skills as well as an ability to multi-task
- Excellent dental knowledge with the ability to relate both clinicians and patients
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.