Job Reference: DSGN-JO-2105-17971
- Exciting casual opportunity for an experienced Dental Receptionist
- Be a part of a well-established, busy, state of the art practice
- Convenient location 10 minutes from Central Station and close to all amenities
A career at d/FY Dental is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both d/FY Dental and our customers.
d/FY Dental: Our specialized practice provides a wide range of treatments with state-of-the-art technology. We aim to provide each patient with a comfortable and relaxing experience.
There is currently a position available for an experienced Dental Receptionist to join our team on a casual basis, with opportunities for progression and development within the role.
Heart of the Role:
- Be the first point of contact for our patients – Greeting checking them in and offering our services while they await treatment
- Preparation of front of house facilities
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients answering all phone enquiries making & confirming appointments; checking processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to recall management
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions maintain stock control when requested
What you'll bring:
- Dental Industry experience: 1 years minimum is essential
- Managing the front desk including maintaining phone lines
- Exceptional customer service skills and a highly professional demeanour
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to work at a fast pace
- The ability to work under pressure in a calm manner
- Forward thinking and pro-active attitude
- Managing payments and recalls for patients
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
Benefits of joining d/FY Dental (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on 0429 608 001.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Broadway.html