Job Reference: JO-2102-17655
- Full time opportunity for a dental receptionist
- Great opportunity with a leading cosmetic dental practice
- Located in the heart of trendy South Yarra
Bond Street Dental Clinic is a large and busy dental clinic in the heart of South Yarra, with 11 dental chairs and onsite General Anaesthetic Theatre (Day Surgery). We have a team of dentists, surgeons, and hygienists as well as a large support team that work very hard to deliver exceptional care and service to our patients.
We are looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic Receptionist with exceptional communication skills and ability to work as integral part of our busy reception team. Meeting and greeting patients, making appointments, following up care, and managing incoming calls, assisting patients and be able to multi-task in a fast pace environment. You will also be someone who thrives delivering exceptional customer service and be part of a high performing team.
Heart of the Role:
- Answering incoming calls
- Appointment book management (multiple chairs)
- Meet and greet patients
- Preparing and drafting treatment plans, referrals and other correspondence
- Discuss treatment needs and appointment planning
- Handle payments, issue accounts and receipts
- Work closely with a team of front office coordinators
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the dental industry
- High level of customer service (training with Prime, Platinum, Momentum highly valued)
- Familiar with ADA Item Codes, HICAPS, and ideally D4W
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as a team player
- Must be available Saturdays
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.