Job Reference: JO-2002-15734
- Part time opportunity, located in Sandy Bay
- Dental Reception role in a premier dental practice
- Excellent step up for an experienced candidate, looking to work in a professional, high-performing and modern practice
Sandy Bay Dental use the latest advanced procedures, and take a personal interest in their patients, taking the time to build a relationship with them. Our Sandy Bay practice is currently seeking a personable candidate with a positive attitude to join our team on a part time basis.
Heart of the role:
- High-end patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly, professional & warm manner
- Liaising & collaborating with the practice manager:, assisting to ensure smooth running and with reporting WHS incidents
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, greeting and assisting clients, checking, processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Front Desk Coordination
- Accounts & administration
What you'll bring:
- Reception skill required
- Must have dental assistance experience
- Knowledge in dental or medical is essential
- Knowledge of Dental 4 Windows is highly regarded
- Excellent computer skills with the knowledge of word and excel
- Professional attitude and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to cope with high pressure situations, plus experience working in a fast-paced environment is essential.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.