Job Reference: QLGS-JO-2102-17588
- Fantastic Front Office / Dental Receptionist opportunity
- Full-time role available with an immediate start
- Located in West Lakes (South Australia)
Bupa Dental Mount Barker (South Australia) is on the search for an experienced Dental Receptionist to join our fast-paced, expanding practice.
This is an excellent role to further develop your dental skills and knowledge in a state-of-the-art facility.
With ongoing training provided for the right candidate to enhance their skills.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
Heart of the Role:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent customer service to our patients
- Patient liaisons; communicating the need for treatment to our patients in an educated and professional manner
- High-end patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly & warm manner
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries greeting and assisting clients checking processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Processing referrals; finalising referral letters and other practice correspondence managing internal & external referrals
- General administration tasks as required
What You'll Bring:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced busy dental practice
- Must be available to work Thursday evenings and Saturday's
- Valid Working with Children’s Check required
- Thorough experience and knowledge of Dental Software highly regarded
- Excellent professional bearing highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to start immediately will be advantageous
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority click Apply Now to submit your resume.
- It is essential to hold a current DCSI working with children clearance before commencing this role