- Exciting permanent full time opportunity for a Dental Receptionist
- Offering a supportive working environment in a state of the art practice
- Located in Morphett Vale SA, easily accessible via public transport
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated Dental Receptionist to join our team on a full-time basis.
This position requires a commitment to work full time hours, including 1 evening and some Saturday's, which is rostered in advance.
Previous experience in the industry is essential, along with excellent communication skills, team work, attention to detail & the ability to multitask in a fast-pace environment are all essential to succeeding in this role.
Bupa Dental - Morphett Vale is an exciting large and expanding dental practice with eleven chairs located in the heart of Morphett Vale.
Our practice provides a wide range of treatments from preventative to high end cosmetic dental treatments, and solutions to oral health concerns. Our aim is to provide each patient with a comfortable and relaxing experience.
We utilise the latest in dental technology, including the latest CEREC ceramic dentistry, digital radiography (x-rays & OPG), intra-oral cameras, and Philips Zoom in-chair whitening; meaning we only offer the best treatment options for our patients.
When you join Bupa Dental, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation, which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa: A health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier, healthier lives
At Bupa Dental we are committed to delivering high quality dental care in a friendly environment
Heart of the role:
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries greeting and assisting clients
- Processing & managing of customer accounts and patient recall system
- Diary management; making & confirming appointments
- Patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly light hearted manner
- Patient coordination; entering & maintaining an accurate client database; liaising with clinical staff regarding client care
- General administration filing & ad-hoc support as needed
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience as a Dental Assistant or Receptionist in a dental practice is essential (1 years minimum)
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- D4W software knowledge will be highly regarded
- Outstanding phone manner and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent professional presentation standards rapport building & interpersonal skills are a must
- Proven ability to cope with high pressure situations plus experience working in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Valid Working with Children’s Check required
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.
- It is essential to hold a current DCSI working with children clearance before commencing this role