Job reference: PLGS-JO-2102-17611
- Fantastic full time vacancy available for a Dental Receptionist
- Join our vibrant, lively & dynamic team
- Conveniently located in Westfield Tea Tree Plaza
Bupa Dental Tea Tree Plaza are currently looking for a bubbly and energetic Dental Receptionist with natural leadership qualities to join us on a permanent Full Time basis!
To be considered for this position, you will need to have experience working in administration; ideally with a dental background at a local Australian practice with excellent communication and teamworking skills.
This role will require you to be available Full Time and be able to commute to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza.
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
Heart of the role:
- Be the first point of contact for our patients – Greeting checking them in and offering our services while they await treatment
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent customer service to our patients
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Patient management; welcoming patients answering all phone enquiries making & confirming appointments; checking processing & managing confidential patient files
- Patient care from entry to the surgery up to recall management
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Maintain office stock control when requested
- Processing referrals; finalising referral letters and other practice correspondence managing internal & external referrals
What you’ll bring:
- Experience working in the Dental / Medical / Allied Health
- Previous experience managing an appointment book
- Software knowledge in Oasis would be advantageous
- Possess excellent communication presentation and interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to work at a fast pace
- Has the ability to work under pressure in a calm manner
- Forward thinking and pro-active attitude
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
- Valid Working with Children’s Check required
How to apply:
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking Apply Now.
- It is essential to hold a current DCSI working with children clearance before commencing this role