Job Reference: JO-2103-17741
- Permanent Full time position available
- Work as a Dental Receptionist near Melbourne CBD
- Close to public transport and amenities
Freedom Dental are committed to ensuring that our patients experience the highest quality of dental treatment in a relaxed and calming environment. By offering a full range of modern dental treatments our luxurious dental spa offers our staff a chance to work with the latest in dental technology and techniques in a comfortable, boutique setting. We are a large, progressive practice committed to seeing our staff grow professionally while acquiring new skills. By joining us you will be establishing yourself in one of Melbourne’s premier surgeries as well as having access to our network of Dental Practices backed by Bupa.
This position is ideal for someone who has previous Dental Clinic experience, is passionate about customer service and enjoys working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
About the role:
- Front desk reception, greeting patients
- Scheduling and processing patient appointments
- Manage patient invoicing and receipting
- Managing telephone enquiries
- Patient information data entry
- General reception duties
- Prior experience as a dental assistant or receptionist at a local dental practice essential
- Strong communication skills both in person and over the phone
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills; experience handling dental software highly regarded
- Strong multitasking capabilities
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.