Job Reference: JO-2102-17617
- Permanent full time opportunity available to work 4-5 days a week, no weekends
- Must be available to work late nights and cover sick leave and Annual leave
- Join our friendly team, assist with general and cosmetic dentistry
Bupa Dental Erina - believe in providing the highest quality general, cosmetic and preventative dental services to our patients in a caring manner. Our established team consists of highly skilled and motivated professionals who practice the latest advances in technology in our start of the art facility.
Our practice is currently seeking an experienced, mature-minded Dental Receptionist to work full time. The successful candidate must be available to work 4-5 days a week and flexible to cover sick leave and Annual leave.
About the Role:
- Must be available to work full time
- Front desk reception, greeting patients
- Scheduling and processing patient appointments
- Manage patient invoicing and receipting
- Managing telephone enquiries
- Patient information data entry
- General reception duties
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience working in a Dental Practice is essential
- A professional, patient and courteous manner
- Excellent articulation and telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- Strong multitasking capabilities
On-site training and support will be provided. You must be a quick learner and able to process a high volume of new information quickly
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work in a highly rewarding job with a great team and be a part of BUPA, Dental Corporation!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted
Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered and need apply
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.