Job Reference: JO-2105-18062
At Wellard Village Dental, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our Dental Hygienist and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
What you'll bring:
- Qualified Dental Hygienist with minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new techniques
- Reliable and positive 'can-do' attitude
- A caring and empathetic personality
- Exude confidence in clinical treatment
Benefits of joining Wellard Village Dental;
Enjoy the benefits that working with Wellard Village Dental can bring you. We'll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that's best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on +61 408 797 125.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.wellardvillagedental.com.au/