Job Reference: JO-2011-16866
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Dental Hygienist to join our high-performing, professional dental practice
- Must be flexible to work on a permanent part basis 2 days a week and increase more days in the future
- Lovely working environment with a great team culture
Lifecare Dental - Kingsway - takes a holistic approach to oral health, assisting patients to maintain long term dental health by providing the knowledge to develop good oral health habits.
Our practice is currently seeking a highly motivated Dental Hygienist, with local clinical experience who can deliver high-quality treatment across all aspects of preventative dental care. You will have the willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop positive relationships with both patients and staff! Excellent communication is a must, as is a can-do attitude and a focus on providing an excellent patient experience!
We are looking for an experienced Dental Hygienist to join our team. Must be flexible to work on a permanent basis 2 days a week and increase more days in the future.
The heart of the role:
- Provide Oral Hygiene care to patients
- Able to care for patients with periodontal conditions
- Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
- Efficient delivery of high-quality treatment
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Adhere to infection protocol
- Meets the practice treatment philosophy
What you'll bring:
- Qualified Dental Hygienist with minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new techniques
- Reliable and positive 'can-do' attitude
- A caring and empathetic personality
- Exude confidence in clinical treatment
About Bupa Dental:
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.