Job Reference: CFGN-JO-2103-17688
- Rare Full-time opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Dual responsibilities in Dental Assisting and Reception
- Conveniently located in Bondi Junction, NSW
When you join the team, you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
Seeking experienced and or qualified Dental Assistants and Receptionists for our Dental practices and Dental Hygiene Studios in the Eastern Suburbs and Bondi Junction areas.
Our studios have been designed to create a stress-free and relaxing experience for our guests. Investing in the latest Airflow® technology to make them less anxious and more comfortable during their treatments.
We’re taking great pride in empowering employees to deliver the highest quality services in calming, state of the art studio spaces. Relationships sit at the heart of this new dental model, with a friendly atmosphere for both our guests and employees.
Our new dental hygiene lounges will be as enjoyable as your favourite hair salon, or airport business lounge.
The role will involve both clinical and reception duties.
The Heart of the Role:
- Assisting our team in all aspects of dental treatment and procedures
- Provide sterilisation and infection control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental procedures
- Patient liaisons; communicating the need for treatment to our patients in an educated and professional manner
- High-end patient care; building & maintaining relationships with all clients in a friendly & warm manner
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries greeting and assisting clients checking processing & managing customer accounts; assisting to manage the patient recall system
- Stock ordering and all-round reception duties
What You’ll bring:
- A minimum of 2 years local experience in the dental industry is essential
- Dental reception experience highly regarded
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients in a cheerful light-hearted manner
- Available to work full time
- Flexibility to work one evening and some weekends highly preferred
How to apply:
If you want to work in a unique environment where patient care is the number one priority click Apply Now to submit your resume.