- Wonderful opportunity for an experienced dental assistant
- Exciting Permanent Full time opportunity at our state of the art practice
- Join our friendly team & assist with general, preventative, restorative & cosmetic dentistry
Bupa Dental Five Dock is a state of the art facility focused on providing our patients with only the latest in dental technology and treatments.
We provide extensive oral health services including preventive, restorative and cosmetic services through health professionals at the forefront of the dental field.
In a practice equipped with dentistry’s most modern equipment – our staff have access to training in a wide range of treatment options providing excellent upskilling opportunities.
We are currently Seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to join our friendly team on a full time basis!
Heart of the role:
- Collaborate closely with the Practice Manage & Practice Principle; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Maintain stock control
- Front desk reception duties
- Assist with building patient relations
- Assist with ad-hoc administration tasks as required
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 1 year's local experience in providing general dental chair-side assistance is a must!
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting would be advantageous, not essential
- Exceptional professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
When you join the team you’re also part of Bupa Dental Corporation which means:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Be part of Bupa a health and care partner devoted to helping patients lead happier healthier lives
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.