Job Reference: DSGN-JO-2105-18049
- Exciting vacancy available for an experienced Dental Assistant at d/FY Dental
- Excellent opportunity to work in a specialised role in a fast paced, state of the art practice
- Convenient location close to Central Station and all amenities
A career at d/FY Dental is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both d/FY Dental and our customers.
d/FY Dental: Our specialized practice provides a wide range of treatments with state-of-the-art technology. We aim to provide each patient with a comfortable and relaxing experience.
There is currently a position available for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our team on a full-time basis, with opportunities for progression and development within the role.
The right candidate will have general knowledge and passion in all areas of dentistry including general, cosmetic, orthodontic, surgical, and implant dentistry.
Heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Assisting in oral surgery and dental implant procedures
- Infection control including the sterilisation of instruments
- Prepare treatment rooms including sterile surgical instrument set up
- Adhere to sterile working environment including aseptic surgical scrubbing
- Assist with digital clinical photography and radiography
- Restocking of surgeries
- General Hygiene assistance where required
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Patient care from entry to the surgery to recall management
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Assist with administration tasks as required
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 3 years Dental Assisting experience
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting is desireable
- Experience assisting in oral surgery and dental implant procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in high stress situations
- Excellent patient care and customer service skills
Benefits of joining d/FY Dental (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Loren.email@example.com or contact directly on 0429 608 001
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Broadway.html