Job Reference: DSGN-JO-2104-17947
- Exciting vacancy available for an experienced Dental Assistant at d/FY Dental
- Excellent opportunity to work in a specialised role in a fast paced, state of the art practice
- Convenient location close to Central Station and all amenities
d/FY Dental: Our specialized practice provides a wide range of treatments with state-of-the-art technology. We aim to provide each patient with a comfortable and relaxing experience.
There is currently a position available for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our team on a full-time basis, with opportunities for progression and development within the role.
The right candidate will have general knowledge and passion in all areas of dentistry including general, cosmetic, orthodontic, surgical, and implant dentistry.
Heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Assisting in oral surgery and dental implant procedures
- Infection control including the sterilisation of instruments
- Prepare treatment rooms including sterile surgical instrument set up
- Adhere to sterile working environment including aseptic surgical scrubbing
- Assist with digital clinical photography and radiography
- Restocking of surgeries
- General Hygiene assistance where required
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Patient care from entry to the surgery to recall management
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Assist with administration tasks as required
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 3 years Dental Assisting experience
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting is desireable
- Experience assisting in oral surgery and dental implant procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in high stress situations
- Excellent patient care and customer service skills
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority click Apply Now to submit your resume.