Job Reference: JBGQ-JO-2101-17395
- Wonderful casual Dental Assisting opportunity available
- Working in our state of the art practice
- Convenient & central location in Toowoomba.
Bupa Dental Toowoomba is devoted to providing outstanding dentistry within a caring environment.
An opportunity has arisen for a casual dental assistant. Previous experience in the dental industry is not essential
This position is a casual position, working 2-4 days per week on a rotating roster. Applicants must be available to work early mornings from 7.30am and late nights until 8:00pm to be considered for this role.
Daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assist in all aspects of general dental assisting, orthodontics, implant surgery and other surgical procedures.
- Assist with the sterilisation of instruments, infection control & general hygiene of the practice.
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment.
- Maintain stock control.
- Assist with building patient relations.
- Maintaining current systems
- Assist with administration tasks as required.
The successful applicant will bring to the practice the following attributes:
- Knowledge of dental computer software (not essential)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A displayed interest in the dental industry.
- Excellent professional attitude, highly developed communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to be punctual and reliable.
Above all, we are looking for confident & eager candidates, who are keen to learn and develop their skills. The successful candidate will possess an excellent sense of initiative, be able to handle business well, and work well in our team.