Job Reference: JO-2012-17267
- Family oriented practice looking for an experienced Dental Assistant to work on a Permanent Part time basis
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly environment
- Parking onsite, close to public transport
The Dentists - is a very busy and accredited dental practice located in beautiful leafy Subiaco is seeking the services of an experienced, confident and reliable Dental Assistant to work on a Permanent Part time basis. On the Job training provided for the right candidate!
The Heart of the role:
- Instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Chair side assist our dentists across various dental procedures
- Assisting with patient management; building relationships with all patients
- Operating and co-operate within the OH&S policy and program initiatives and guidelines
- Flexible to cover staff leave
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 1 years of dental experience is essential!
- Certificate IV is preferred, not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to assist efficiently with all clinical treatments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High emphasis on patient care and their dental goals
- Strong knowledge of chairside assisting - possessing a thorough and accurate working knowledge of materials & instruments for all procedure
How to apply:
If you wish to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click on the link below Now to submit your resume and cover letter.