Job Reference: TTGK-JO-JO-2011-16850
- Be part of a fast pace high profile dental practice
- Permanent full time position available
- Located in St Heliers, Auckland
St Heliers Dental Centre provides the highest standard of care through our state of the art facilities. Focusing on preventative dental care, you will be chairside assisting using cutting edge technology such as CEREC & Emax & Invisalign. Be a part of an incredibly warm and highly skilled team dedicated to providing education & care in a comfortable & friendly environment.
We provide extensive oral health services including preventive, restorative and cosmetic services through health professionals at the forefront of the dental field. Join our friendly team, assist with general, preventative, restorative & cosmetic dentistry.
The heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- 4 day week, permanent full-time position
- Provide sterilization & infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Patient care from entry to exit
- recall management, post op calls, treatment follow up calls, patient re-activation calls
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Assist with reception, sterilization & administration tasks as required
We are looking for a Dynamic Dental Assistant with:
- At least 1.5 years’ experience
- Professional demeanours with strong communication skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- A current Dental Modular Certificate level 4
- Experience in assisting patients whilst they are sedated
- The ability to build rapport with patients in a cheerful and light-hearted manner
- Knowledge and competence in using the dental program EXACT V12.8
- Experience in producing and staining & glazing of CAD CAM E.max crowns and veneers
- Competence in Invisalign scanning and fixed orthodontics
- Experience in processing digital x-rays
- Experience in recall management and completing ACC forms
- Experience in servicing and maintaining dental equipment e.g. CEREC milling machine, Sirona C4+ chair, Welch Allyn heart rate monitor etc.
- All current compulsory inoculations
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.