Job Reference: JO-2101-17414
- Permanent part time position
- Dental Assistant role, at our welcoming, family orientated practice
- Beachside location, parking available!
All Saints Dental Group is a modern, professional and friendly family practice. Our experienced and caring dental team is committed to exceeding client expectations, and delivering the highest quality dentistry possible.
We are currently seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to work on a Permanent Part time basis.
The heart of the role:
- General chair-side assisting
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Assist with building patient relations
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2 years Chair side experience is essential
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting is preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Energetic attitude; a desire to learn and excel
- A caring and friendly personality that will motivate those around you
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- A willingness to learn & develop
- Must be flexible to work part time
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.