Job Reference: GHGQ-JO-2104-17867
A career at Bupa Dental Rochedale is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa Dental Rochedale and our customers.
We are a large, modern, and family friendly dental practice located just south of Brisbane. Newly renovated with a fresh look, we are focused on providing quality lifelong dental care exceeding our patient’s expectations. Our established team consists of highly skilled and motivated professionals who practice the latest advances in technology in our state of the art facility. Working together with a team of providers and practice support, you will be knowledgeable in dentistry to be able to excel in your job, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be committed to providing excellent dental care.
Currently there is a career opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join us in a full time capacity.
This role will offer Mondays to Thursdays with the need for flexibility to work on Saturdays when required.
Heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance and sterilisation duties
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- General Hygiene assistance where required
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in Dental Assisting essential
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Exceptional communication interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients in a cheerful light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Flexibility to work on some Saturdays when required
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Rochedale (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: https://www.bupadental.com.au/dentist/bupa-dental-Rochedale.html and https://www.dentalcorp.com.au/