Job Reference: GVGQ-JO-2106-18102
A career at Robina Town Dental Centre is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Robina Town Dental Centre and our customers.
We are located on the Gold Coast is a contemporary dental practice that provides up to date dental treatments and techniques. With a team of experienced and dedicated dentists and practice support staff, we are looking for a motivated and passionate person to join our clinical team as a dental assistant.
This role is a full time role and flexibility to work Saturdays will be required.
Prior experience as a Dental Assistant also required.
The heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Process contaminated instruments and equipment in accordance with practice protocols
- Patient care from entry to the surgery to recall
- Maintain and monitor an appropriate level of supplies in treatment room and order as required
What you'll bring:
- Experience as a Dental Assistant essential
- Cert III in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Proven record in time management & organisation skills
- Excellent professional bearing, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills; ability to motivate others
- A keen eye for detail, great organisation and time management skills as well as an ability to multi-task
- Soft proficiency in Practice Works an advantage
- Available to work Monday to Saturday
Benefits of joining Robina Town Dental Centre (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: http://www.robinatowndental.com/ and https://www.dentalcorp.com.au/