Job Reference: JO-2102-17651
- Excellent role for an experienced Dental Assistant / Receptionist
- Casual position avaliable with the view of being permanent
- Located in Bathurst, NSW
At The Dental Practice, Bathurst we’re committed to providing advanced dental care to the highest standards possible, all in a relaxing, trusting and respectful environment. In all aspects of dentistry, we continuously research and implement new technology and techniques to build on our existing base of excellence. We also pride ourselves on the ambience of our beautifully appointed surgeries and rooms.
We are seeking a dedicated Dental Assistant / Receptionist to work on a Casual basis. This is a great opportunity for a qualified dental assistant seeking to increase their experience with surgical procedures.
The heart of the role:
- General chair-side assisting
- Maintain and implement procedures relating to the clinic, including infection control
- Entering & maintaining a client database
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- Administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- General receptionist duties
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant at a local dental practice is a must!
- A Certificate III in Dental Assistant advantageous, not essential
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Switched on positive attitude with an outgoing, adaptable personality
- Systems proficiency in Exact will be highly regarded, not essential
- A team player who thrives in a busy work environment
- Flexibility to work on a Casual basis
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.