Job Reference: JO-2106-18111
- Exciting casual position working 4 days per week
- Work for Bupa - Excellent career enhancing opportunity
- Convenient Pinjarra location, with on-site parking & close to local shops
Pinjarra Dental ensures that all treatment provided is both comfortable and affordable, providing treatment options including oral hygiene services, fillings, crowns, cosmetic treatments, surgical procedures and dentures.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant. You will relish working in a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team, working together to change the perception of what going to the dentist can be. With you at the centre of the experience, your fantastic people skills will shine.
The heart of the role:
- Genral Chairside and Reception assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Assist with the sterilisation of instruments, infection control & general hygiene of the practice
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients
- Treatment Coordinating with patients
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 year's experience in chairside assisting and Reception at a local dental practice is essential
- Willing to work 4 days on a Permanent part time basis
- A certificate III in Dental Assisting is highly regarded
- Professional bearing, clear diction, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations, plus experience working in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Knowledge in Dental Software D4W will be an advantage
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.