Job Reference: AHGQ-JO-2101-17421
- Immediate start for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Permanent Part Time position, no weekend shifts
- Located in Pelican Waters, lower Sunshine Coast
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers.
Bupa Dental Pelican Waters is currently looking for an experienced dental assistant to join our practice. This position is a part time role working between Mondays and Fridays. The position will ideally require 1 year experience in dental assisting with a Certificate 3 being highly advantageous however we are willing to consider people with no experience if they bring the right attitude and soft skills.
The heart of the role:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent customer service to our patients
- Provide quality chair side assistance to our Dentists
- Provide instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Dental Assistant preferred
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly advantageous
- Excellent professional bearing, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritise and stay organised in a multi tasking, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Dentrix experience preferred, but not essential
- Available to work permanent part time hours
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.bupadental.com