Job Reference: AHGQ-JO-2007-16252
- Immediate start for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Permanent Part Time role
- Located at Pelican Waters in the Sunshine Coast
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers.
Bupa Dental Pelican Waters is currently looking for an experienced dental assistant to join our practice. This position is a part time role. The position will require a minimum of 1 year experience in dental assisting with a Certificate 3 being highly advantageous.
The heart of the role:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent customer service to our patients
- Provide quality chair side assistance to our Dentists
- Provide instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Coordination of laboratory work, including pouring models
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Dental Assistant working in a fast-paced, busy dental practice
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly advantageous
- Excellent professional bearing, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Dentrix experience preferred, but not essential
- Available to work permanent part time hours
About Bupa Dental:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: http://www.bupadental.com