Job Reference: AHGQ-JO-2001-15666
- Immediate start for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Starting casual with high potentials of converting to permanent
- On the job training and support provided
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers.
Bupa Dental Pelican Waters is currently looking for an experienced dental assistant to join our practice. We have recently gone through renovations and have expanded with another 2 more chairs making us a 3-chair practice and thriving. Hence you will be working together with the team in a brand new environment with new equipment and receive on the job training with us.
The heart of the role
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent customer service to our patients
- Provide quality chair side assistance to our Dentists
- Provide instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Coordination of laboratory work, including pouring models
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, busy dental practice
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting advantageous
- Excellent professional bearing, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Dentrix experience preferred, but not essential
About Bupa Dental:
Enjoy the independence of a private practice with the backing of a larger business. With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information about this practice, please visit: www.bupadental.com