Job Reference: JO-2104-17905
- Permanent full time position available
- Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Dental Assistant to join a busy practice
- Located in Pascoe Vale
Pascoe Vale Dental Group is an established practice that prides in delivering first-class treatment and dental care for their patients. Our dedicated team is constantly up to date with the latest treatments, offering a thorough and personalised approach to patient care, with a simple philosophy based on trust, respect and empathy.
We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant with at least 1 year of experience providing chairside assistance. You will work closely with the clinical team in ensuring the practice complies with infection control protocol according to the standards of the Australian Dental Association. We believe in continuing professional development and education for all members of our staff and there will be ongoing support in these areas for the suitably qualified candidate.
About the role:
- Instrument sterilisation and infection control solutions
- Chair side assist our dentists across various dental procedures
- Assisting with patient management; building relationships with all patients
- Operating and co-operate within the OH&S policy and program initiatives and guidelines
- Assisting with administration tasks as required
- Minimum 1 year experience in dental assisting is essential
- A Certificate III in dental assisting is desired
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure in a very busy practice
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Well presented
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.