Job reference: TNGK-JO-2106-18108
A career at Broadway Dental Centre is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Broadway Dental Centre and our customers.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our practice on a permanent basis working Part Time hours (minimum 30 per week). Candidates must be available to work on a rostered shift including early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
We are willing to provide training to the right candidate.
The role will require excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a focus on exceptional customer service and patient interaction, confidence with computing and software as well as organisational and prioritising skills to be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The heart of the role:
- Assisting the dentist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Preparing patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Sterilisation and infection control processes
- General administration and reception duties
- Answering phone enquiries, processing patient accounts and taking payments using EFTPOS
- Accurate entering of patient information
- Assist with building patient relations
What you'll bring:
- A passion for the health industry and desire to succeed in dental as a career
- Customer service mindset and ability to build good patient rapport
- Excellent communication skills and patient care
- Experience using computer software highly regarded
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- A forward thinking & vibrant personality that will motivate those around you
Benefits of joining Broadway Dental Centre (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Salary sacrifice policy
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email Joshua.Kim@bupa.com.au or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.
For more information about this practice and Bupa Dental Corporation, please visit: http://www.broadwaydental.co.nz and https://www.dentalcorp.com.au/